Forest Science for a Sustainable Forestry and Human Wellbeing in a Changing World
- INCDS „Marin Drăcea” 85 Years of Activity, Centenary of The Great Union in 1918”
18-21 September 2018
Bucharest and Maneciu/Cheia, Romania
Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2018
The International Scientific Conference „Forest Science for a Sustainable Forestry and Human Wellbeing in a Changing World” - INCDS „Marin Drăcea” 85 Years of Activity, Centenary of The Great Union in 1918” is an open scientific event dedicated to the anniversary of 85 years of activity in forestry research of the National Institute for Research and Development in Forestry „Marin Drăcea”.
In 2018 this great anniversary event coincides with the celebration of 100 years since the Great Union of the Romanian historical provinces.
- Forest health and climate change impact on forest ecosystems.
- Forest resources and ecosystems services: modelling and mapping.
- Nature conservation and forest protected areas in a changing environment and society.
- Tree breeding and genetic resources for an adaptive forest management to the climate change.
- Forest pests, diseases and their ecological and socio-economic consequences.
- Bridging science and decision-making for monitoring ozone harm to forests.
- Earth-Observation for forest monitoring and forecasting.
More details: https://incdsconference85.wixsite.com/conference